Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Yerpl! As of yet, I don't know the actualy purpose for this blog, but I'm guessing that it's going to be on random topics that can be associated with anyone, or anything! Or something that I'm thinking of at the time.

I will try to complete one post a day minimum. Thanks and Enjoy!

0

One of those days

Posted by Yerpl on 13:55 in ,
Good or bad, every once in a while, it will seem like your just having "one of those days". There isn't really a mood to describe it. You could just be feeling in state of nothingness, or be feeling very bland, and it seems as if you can't make up your mind about anything, or have any particular desire to do anything.

Rabbi Harold Kushner once said:
"One of the most sublime experiences we can ever have, is to wake up feeling healthy after we have been sick."

I woke up today knowing it wasn't going to be a good day, but then again, knowing it wasn't going to be a bad day! So after having just "one of those days" , I'm hoping I will wake up the next day feeling absolutely fabulous!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Visitor Count :

Copyright © 2009 Yerpl! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.