Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Yerpl! As of yet, I don't know the actualy purpose for this blog, but I'm guessing that it's going to be on random topics that can be associated with anyone, or anything! Or something that I'm thinking of at the time.

I will try to complete one post a day minimum. Thanks and Enjoy!

0

Wii Fit

Posted by Yerpl on 22:17 in , ,
Wii Fit JoggingCan Wii Fit actually make you healthy?

At first glance, it does seem a bit too good to be true, but after trying one for a few month's, I would definately say it makes you feel better, and does increase your overall fitness levels!

It will almost certainly increase your balance, you have to have some sort of co-ordination just to stay on the wii fit board and complete the tasks! It's also a very good source of entertainment, especially the hula-hoop exercise, I couldn't stop laughing watching my friend make a fool out of himself.

It may not be as good as working out, going to the gym or going for a jog around town, but it is definately a good healthy alternative, with entertainment included.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Visitor Count :

Copyright © 2009 Yerpl! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.