Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Yerpl! As of yet, I don't know the actualy purpose for this blog, but I'm guessing that it's going to be on random topics that can be associated with anyone, or anything! Or something that I'm thinking of at the time.

I will try to complete one post a day minimum. Thanks and Enjoy!

0

Why Do I Use Facebook?

Posted by Yerpl on 00:45 in , ,
Why do people use facebook?

If you think about it, it's not like, its amazing or anything, but everyone uses it! Even I find myself checking it everytime I'm on the computer, I wouldn't call it an addiction, but it is

Facebook Logo

definately something I like to do everyday, "Facebook-ing" as I like to call it. Sometimes you find yourself just sitting there hitting the refresh button, hoping for a new notification, or a picture comment.

Even though it's main use, is for communication, it is a new way to talk to people, as well as getting to know new friends and a good way to stay in touch with old ones.

Of course there are added extras, like applications, sharing pictures / videos, but don't get me wrong, facebook is a fantastic website, but I'm not quite sure, why, I'm on it all the time and I wonder why I'm not doing something else at the time.
Ask yourself the same question.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Visitor Count :

Copyright © 2009 Yerpl! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.