Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Yerpl! As of yet, I don't know the actualy purpose for this blog, but I'm guessing that it's going to be on random topics that can be associated with anyone, or anything! Or something that I'm thinking of at the time.

I will try to complete one post a day minimum. Thanks and Enjoy!

1

myPod

Posted by Yerpl on 23:48 in , , , ,
iPod Classic
If it's too quiet, or if you just can't concentrate, listening to your mp3 player, or just listening to music in general will 'change' you, or at least get you hyper or something (depends what music you like really).

I have an iPod, or a "myPod" as I like to call them, it probably contains about 5000 songs, even though I'm no where near finished listening to all of them, I just like to know that they're there if i wanted to listen to them, I normally just listen to the same playlist "Tunes" over and over.

Some people find it easier to sleep to music, and this definately helps if theres a flat party going on next door and you can't even hear yourself think.

When I'm driving, I have to be listening to music, otherwise it seems a bit ... boring? Though I am yet to drive a supercar of any kind, and I imagine that is great fun :) When 'that fast song' comes on the speakers, you find yourself pressing the accelerator harder without realising! It's all good fun though....Unless you get caught speeding....Oops!

1 Comments


I know exactly what you mean
I listen to my nano all the time

Post a Comment

Visitor Count :

Copyright © 2009 Yerpl! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.