Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Yerpl! As of yet, I don't know the actualy purpose for this blog, but I'm guessing that it's going to be on random topics that can be associated with anyone, or anything! Or something that I'm thinking of at the time.

I will try to complete one post a day minimum. Thanks and Enjoy!

0

When theres nothing else to do....

Posted by Yerpl on 23:31 in , , ,
I always seem to find myself on the computer, as I'm writing this now, I have nothing to do, which is why I'm on the computer...again. Seriously, I must be on the comptuer about 7 hours a day, at least. It's not like I'm playing games or anything, I'm either working, facebooking, youtubing, or trying to think of ridiculous ways that can make me rich and famous!...and we all know thats not going to happen! haha!

It's almost as If I'm being told by someone, that I should find something else to do, like a new hobby or something, or at least do something more productive to do with all my spare time.

Google is always helpful when it comes to looking for new things, just type in anything relevant and I should get some ideas, anything from "Boredom Cures" to "How to make money with little effort"...I wonder how many results that search will display...hmm

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Visitor Count :

Copyright © 2009 Yerpl! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.